Compensation: $14.00 – 15.00/hour, depending on experience
Anderson Perry & Associates, Inc. (AP) is a full-service civil engineering, surveying, and natural resources firm with over 80 employees and offices in Walla Walla, Washington, and La Grande and Redmond, Oregon. As one of the largest full-service engineering firms based east of the Cascade Mountains, AP is the trusted local resource that many public entities depend on for reliable, cost-effective answers to their everyday engineering questions. Founded in 1975, we specialize in assisting eastern Washington and eastern Oregon communities with planning, funding, surveying, engineering design, environmental permitting, construction administration, and construction engineering on a variety of public works projects.
• Answer telephone, route calls, and greet clients.
• Prepare documents and other items for mail or shipment.
• Perform office closing each night.
• File and retrieve documents according to an existing company file management system.
• Print, copy, and/or bind documents; fold figures and maps; create PDFs; e-mail files.
• Type, edit, and proofread various company documents using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, and other miscellaneous business software. Documents shall be prepared using company standard formats.
• Perform day-to-day office duties such as ordering materials and supplies, providing support for internal and external meetings, organizing and being responsible for office functions, and assisting the office manager and staff with various tasks as needed.
• 2 years of reception and/or administrative support experience.
• Technical experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat is required.
• Excellent spelling, grammar, punctuation, proofreading, and communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and prioritize work.
• Ability to work under tight deadlines, determine prioritization of work, and be able to change priorities as needed.
• Ability to perform light to moderate physical work demands, including bending and reaching; carrying/moving paper, files, and boxes; using stairs and step-stools; and lifting up to 40 pounds; and standing or sitting for long periods of time.
**All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability. **
**Anderson Perry & Associates, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer**
**Anderson Perry & Associates, Inc., participates in the E-Verify program to verify employment eligibility of new hires. **
**If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Anderson Perry & Associates, Inc. at (541) 963-8309 for assistance.**
To apply for this job please visit apply.andersonperry.com.