Base Pay: $62,000 to $72,000 annual salary, plus excellent benefits which include paid time off, 401(k) retirement plan, and 100 percent company-paid employee health, life, and disability insurance.
Anderson Perry & Associates, Inc. (AP) is looking for a full time Land Surveyor-in-Training (LSIT) or a Professional Land Surveyor (PLS) to join our team of surveyors in eastern Oregon and Washington. The AP team includes 9 seasoned surveyors with extensive experience performing various surveying services in the Pacific Northwest. AP’s survey team has performed hundreds of surveys in eastern Washington and Oregon for a variety of federal, state, local, and private entities on a wide variety of projects. Our multiple survey crews use the latest technology to satisfy clients’ requirements in a timely and accurate manner.
- Conduct field and office work on diverse public and private projects
- Perform legal research, computations, boundary resolutions, ALTA and design surveys
- Prepare legal descriptions and platting documents
- Coordinate construction survey and staking
- Mentor survey crews and exemplify an attitude of continual improvement
- Provide fieldwork quality control
- Coordinate with other surveyors and engineers on a wide variety of projects
- Deliver excellent client service
- Minimum of 5 years of land surveying experience
- Current registered LSIT or a PLS (preferred) in the State of Oregon or Washington or the ability to gain licensure in 1 to 2 years.
- Platting background and experience with AutoCAD to create plats, design base maps, and generate digital terrain models
- Familiarity with robotic instrumentation, automated data collection methods, and GPS equipment
- Carlson and AutoCAD Civil 3D experience is preferred
- Able to work independently and work well within a project team under the direction of senior surveyors
- Work in all types of inclement weather and be able to lift and carry 50 pounds and walk 2 to 4 miles during the workday
- A valid driver’s license with no driving under the influence arrests is required
- Occasional overnight travel
**All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.**
**Anderson Perry & Associates, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer**
**Anderson Perry & Associates, Inc., participates in the E-Verify program to verify employment eligibility of new hires. **
To apply for this job please visit apply.andersonperry.com.