Base Pay: $60,000 to $80,000 per year, plus excellent benefits, which include paid time off, 401(k) retirement plan, and 100 percent company-paid employee health, life, and disability insurance.
Anderson Perry & Associates, Inc. (AP) is looking for a highly motivated project manager to join our group of successful professionals who provide personalized engineering services to communities and clients throughout central and eastern Oregon and Washington. AP has offices in La Grande, Redmond, and Hermiston, Oregon, and Walla Walla, Washington. The greatest need for this position is La Grande, Oregon, but other office locations will be considered. We are seeking a project manager who desires to gain experience in the disciplines of utility, site development, water resources, and transportation projects.
• Work on a team to fund, plan, and design a variety of municipal water, wastewater, water resources, utility, site development, and transportation projects.
• Develop and monitor project scope, budget, schedule, and project delivery plans.
• Develop studies, reports, design drawings, and technical specifications and make presentations.
• Provide planning, design, funding assistance, bidding, and construction management for water, wastewater, site development, other municipal infrastructure projects, and/or transportation projects.
• Minimum 3 years of experience planning and managing water, wastewater, water resources, and/or other infrastructure projects for public entities (cities, counties, ports, districts, etc.).
• A Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management is desired, but experience in this field is acceptable (licensed Professional Engineer preferred).
• Experience with public speaking and building relationships with clients, the public, regulatory agencies, and contractors.
• Experience developing work agreements and task orders and experience delivering projects on time and within budget.
• Applicants must have a valid driver’s license and must agree to a background check.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
**All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.**
**Anderson Perry & Associates, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer**
**Anderson Perry & Associates, Inc., participates in the E-Verify program to verify employment eligibility of new hires. **
To apply for this job please visit apply.andersonperry.com.