Base Pay: Competitive salary, paid time off, 401(k) retirement plan, and 100 percent company-paid employee health, life, and disability insurance. Approximately 85 to 90 percent of family medical is also covered.
Anderson Perry & Associates, Inc. (AP) is looking for a highly motivated project engineer to join our group of successful professionals who provide personalized engineering services to communities and clients throughout central and eastern Oregon and Washington. AP’s La Grande, Oregon, office was opened by two people in 1975 and continues to steadily grow, currently at 55 staff. We are seeking to hire a project engineer who possesses sound engineering skills and thrives in a team-oriented, family friendly environment.
– Work on a team to fund, plan, and design a variety of municipal water, wastewater, water resources, utility, site development, and transportation projects
– Develop project scope, budget, schedule, and project delivery plans
– Develop studies, reports, design drawings, and technical specifications
– Make public presentations
– Provide funding and bidding assistance, and construction management for water, wastewater, site development, other municipal infrastructure projects, and/or transportation
– Assist with client relations and business development efforts
– Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience designing water, wastewater, water resources, and/or other infrastructure projects for public entities (cities, counties, ports, districts, etc.).
– Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering (Master’s preferred)
– Licensed Professional Engineer (Oregon license preferred)
– Valid driver’s license
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
– Public speaking skills with experience participating in meetings with clients, the public, and contractors
– Experience in developing and writing planning documents, work agreements, and task orders
– Project management experience including managing subconsultants
– Ability to lead, train, and motivate others and contribute to a team environment
– Experience in developing effective long-lasting relationships with clients, peers, and management
**All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.**
**Anderson Perry & Associates, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer**
**Anderson Perry & Associates, Inc., participates in the E-Verify program to verify employment eligibility of new hires. **
To apply for this job please visit apply.andersonperry.com.