Base Pay: $80,000 to $100,000, which includes Salary, Health Insurance, and 401K.
This position will be responsible for working on a team to plan and design a variety of municipal water, wastewater, water resources, utility, site development, and transportation projects. Responsibilities include developing monitoring project scope, budget, schedule, and project delivery plan; developing studies, reports, design drawings, and technical specifications; and making presentations. This position will be responsible for planning, design, funding assistance, bidding, and construction management for water, wastewater, site development, other municipal infrastructure projects, and/or transportation projects. Projects will be located primarily in central and eastern Oregon and Washington.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 to 10 years of experience designing water, wastewater, water resources, and/or other infrastructure projects for public entities (cities, counties, ports, districts, etc.). Applicants are preferred to have a Master’s degree but must have at least a Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, are preferred to be licensed as a Professional Engineer in the State of Oregon, or must have at a minimum a Professional Engineers license from another state with the ability to secure a Professional Engineers license in Oregon within six months of employment. Additionally, candidates’ resumes must show experience with public speaking and participating in meetings with clients, the public, and contractors; experience developing and writing planning documents; experience developing work agreements and task orders; and experience delivering projects on time and within budget. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license and must agree to a background check.
Candidates’ resumes should clearly demonstrate experience with planning and design and/or construction of municipal water, wastewater, water resources, site development, and/or transportation projects. Typical projects include:
- Source development and rehabilitation of wells, springs, and surface water supplies
- Pump station design including familiarity with building layout, pump selection and operations, and control systems
- Drinking water treatment and disinfection
- Storage systems analysis and design
- Piping and distribution system analysis, modeling, and design
- Familiarity with Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and Oregon Drinking Water Services regulations
- Collection system piping and lift stations
- Various treatment systems
- Effluent reuse systems
- Familiarity with EPA and Oregon Department of Environmental Quality permitting requirements
- Stream restoration
- Fish passage and screening
- Small hydro power
Site Development Projects
- Site layout and grading
- Utility design
- Compliance with Americans with Disabilities Act requirements
- Street, sidewalk, and storm drain design
- Transportation system plans
To apply for this job please visit apply.andersonperry.com.