Base Pay: $50,000 to $58,000 per year, depending on experience, plus excellent benefits,
including paid time off, 401(k) retirement plan, and 100 percent company-paid employee health, life, and disability insurance. Approximately 85 to 90 percent of family medical is also covered.
Anderson Perry & Associates, Inc. (AP) is looking for a highly motivated entry-level engineering technician to join our group of successful professionals who provide personalized engineering services to communities and clients throughout central and eastern Oregon and Washington. AP has offices in La Grande, Redmond, and Hermiston, Oregon, and in Walla Walla, Washington. The greatest need for this position is La Grande, Oregon but other office locations will be considered. We are seeking an engineering technician that desires to gain experience in the disciplines of utility, site development, water resources, and transportation projects. AP offers a competitive salary and many benefits such as paid time off, 401(k) retirement plan, and 100% company-paid employee Health, Life, and Disability Insurance.
– Work on a team to fund, plan, and design a variety of municipal water, wastewater, water resources, utility, site development, and transportation projects
– Assist civil engineers in developing studies, reports, construction cost estimates, design drawings, and technical specifications for public agency and private infrastructure projects
– Coordinate project permitting and construction engineering
– Develop project scope, budget, schedule, and project delivery plans
– Develop studies, reports, design drawings, and technical specifications
– Assist with public presentations
– Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering (Master’s preferred)
– Engineering Intern status (experience preferred)
– Valid driver’s license
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
– Excellent communication skills with experience participating in meetings with the public
– Experience in working in a team-oriented environment
– Great work ethic with the ability to learn quickly
– Love of eastern Oregon and Washington and the great outdoors
**All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.**
**Anderson Perry & Associates, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer**
**Anderson Perry & Associates, Inc., participates in the E-Verify program to verify employment eligibility of new hires. **
To apply for this job please visit apply.andersonperry.com.