Compensation: $15.00-20.00/hour, depending on experience
Position Type: Full-Time, Part-Time Considered
- Develop company proposals using Adobe Creative Design Suite, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Type, edit, and proofread various company documents using Adobe Creative Design Suite, Microsoft Word and Excel, and other miscellaneous business software.
- Print, copy, and/or bind documents; fold figures and maps; create PDFs; e-mail files.
- Prepare documents and other items for mail or shipment.
- Answer telephone, route calls, and greet clients at the front desk.
- Update company databases/informational systems.
- 2 to 5 years administrative support and/or business development or marketing experience.
- Degree in graphics design, journalism, technical writing, marketing, communications.
- Technical experience with Adobe Creative Design Suite and Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent spelling, grammar, punctuation, proofreading, technical editing, and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize work.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and be able to change priorities as needed.
- Ability to perform light to moderate physical work demands, including bending and reaching; carrying/moving paper, files, and boxes; using stairs and step-stools; and lifting up to 40 pounds; and standing or sitting for long periods of time.
**All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.**
**Anderson Perry & Associates, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer**
**Anderson Perry & Associates, Inc., participates in the E-Verify program to verify employment eligibility of new hires. **
**If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Anderson Perry & Associates, Inc. at (541) 963-8309 for assistance.**
To apply for this job please visit apply.andersonperry.com.