Base Pay: Competitive salary, paid time off, 401(k) retirement plan, and 100 percent company-paid employee health, life, and disability insurance. Approximately 90 percent of family medical is also covered.
Anderson Perry & Associates, Inc. (AP) is looking for a highly motivated project manager to join our group of successful professionals who can eventually assume the responsibilities of Office Manager and who can carry on our tradition of providing personalized engineering services to communities and clients throughout central and eastern Oregon and Washington. AP’s Redmond, Oregon, office was opened in 2013 and continues to grow at a rapid pace. We are seeking to hire a professional engineer who possesses sound engineering skills with interest in office management/leadership, team leadership, client relations, and future firm ownership.
– Work on a team to fund, plan, and design a variety of municipal water, wastewater, water resources, utility, site development, and transportation projects
– Develop project scope, budget, schedule, and project delivery plans
– Develop studies, reports, design drawings, and technical specifications
– Make public presentations
– Provide funding and bidding assistance and construction management for water, wastewater, site development, other municipal infrastructure projects and/or transportation projects
– Take a leading role in client relations and business development efforts
– Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience designing water, wastewater, water resources, and/or other infrastructure projects for public entities (cities, counties, ports, districts, etc.)
– Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering (Master’s preferred)
– Licensed Professional Engineer
– Valid driver’s license
Desired Skills and Experience
– Experience in developing design drawings, technical specifications, cost estimates, and contract documents
– Public speaking skills with experience participating in meetings with clients, the public, and contractors
– Experience in developing and writing planning documents, work agreements, and task orders
– Project management experience including managing subconsultants
– Ability to lead, train, and motivate others and contribute to a team environment
– Experience in developing effective long-lasting relationships with clients, peers, and management
**All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability. **
**Anderson Perry & Associates, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer**
**Anderson Perry & Associates, Inc., participates in the E-Verify program to verify employment eligibility of new hires. **
**If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Anderson Perry & Associates, Inc. at (541) 963-8309 for assistance.**
To apply for this job please visit apply.andersonperry.com.