Base Pay: DOE typically $14 to $18/hour plus food per diem (lodging covered)
Anderson Perry & Associates, Inc., a full-service engineering firm, is seeking applicants for on-call temporary archaeological technicians for numerous inventory, archaeological site testing, and monitoring projects for the 2019 field season. These positions are project-based, but could last through the season depending on workload. The projects will occur in eastern Oregon and eastern Washington and will be based out of our La Grande, Oregon and Walla Walla, Washington offices, so candidates with residency and experience in these areas will receive priority.
– Work on a team to perform inventory and monitoring projects
– Perform archaeological site testing
– Perform shovel test probes
– Conduct pedestrian survey
– Minimum 6 months relevant experience in archaeological field survey
– Able to hike at least 8 miles per day in in a variety of terrains and elevations while carrying up to 25 lbs. of field gear
– B.A./B.S. degree in Anthropology, Archaeology, or a related field
– Valid driver’s license
– Pass a background check
Applications will be accepted until the positions are filled.
To apply for this job please visit apply.andersonperry.com.