Compensation: $13.00-16.00/hour, depending on experience
Location: Walla Walla, Washington
Anderson Perry & Associates, Inc. (AP) is a full-service civil engineering, surveying, and natural resources firm with over 80 employees and offices in Walla Walla, Washington, and La Grande and Redmond, Oregon. As one of the largest full-service engineering firms based east of the Cascade Mountains, AP is the trusted local resource that many public entities depend on for reliable, cost-effective answers to their everyday engineering questions. Founded in 1975, we specialize in assisting eastern Washington and eastern Oregon communities with planning, funding, surveying, engineering design, environmental permitting, construction administration, and construction engineering on a variety of public works projects.
- Type, edit, and proofread various company documents using Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe Creative Design Suite, and other miscellaneous business software.
- Print, copy, and/or bind documents; fold figures and maps; create PDFs; e-mail files.
- Prepare documents and other items for mail or shipment.
- Answer telephone, route calls, and greet clients at the front desk.
- Update company databases/informational systems.
- 2 to 5 years administrative support experience.
- Experience with document organization.
- Technical experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Adobe products.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize work.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and be able to change priorities as needed.
- Ability to perform light to moderate physical work demands, including bending and reaching; carrying/moving paper, files, and boxes; using stairs and step-stools; and lifting up to 40 pounds; and standing or sitting for long periods of time.
To apply, e-mail cover letter, resume, and application in Microsoft Word or PDF format to email@example.com. Please put “Administrative Support Specialist” in the subject line. Please also complete and attach the voluntary self-identification form (optional). If you need assistance or accommodations with this, please contact us at 509-529-9260 (voice), 509-529-8102 (fax), firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail at P.O. Box 1687, Walla Walla, WA 99362.
Resumes must clearly demonstrate a thorough knowledge of and background using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe products, experience with document organization and interdepartmental communications, and a general proficiency with personal computers. Please list years of experience and types of documents produced using Word, Excel, and Adobe products; list similar experience with any other software and database management. Also list types of documents that were written, edited, or proofread by you and how often and to what extent you performed this type of work. Resumes should show degree(s) earned and location, relevant professional experience, and three professional references with telephone numbers.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
**All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.**
**Anderson Perry & Associates, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer**
**Anderson Perry & Associates, Inc., participates in the E-Verify program to verify employment eligibility of new hires. **
**If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Anderson Perry & Associates, Inc. at (541) 963-8309 for assistance.**
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com