- Our funding assistance services include:
- Funding source identification and development
- Grant/loan applications and environmental reports
- Utility rate studies
- Established relationships with funding and regulatory agencies
- Public relations assistance: bond elections, brochures, and public meetings
AP has relationships with funding agencies like Rural Development, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, the Oregon Department of Environmental Quality, the Oregon Economic and Community Development Department, and other regulatory entities, which gives AP’s clients an inside track to multiple avenues for funding. AP has helped clients obtain millions of dollars of funding for various types of projects. AP regularly works closely with agencies, helping clients through the funding process from application to award. We offer funding source identification and development, grant/loan applications and environmental reports, utility rate studies, established relationships with funding and regulatory agencies, and public relations assistance like bond elections, brochures, and public meetings.